B2 – Tip of the Iceberg

By Birgit Østergaard

$930.00

B2 – Tip of the Iceberg
Enquiries welcome
Enquire

Description

B2 is a gorgeous floor lamp, inspired by icebergs. The idea was conceived during a trip to Greenland with the floating icebergs of which only 10% is visible, the remaining 90 % lies hidden in the ocean. B2 is created from sail cloth and the lovely structure is emphasized when the lamp is turned on. ​The warm light at floor level creates a nice ambience adding and intimate character ot the room. Max Bulb: 40 watt

Details

Designer Birgit Østergaard
Dimensions (mm) Dia 450 mm Height 450 mm
Materials Sail Cloth, Zipper, Stainless Steel Fittings, Metal Screening, Clear Cord with Switch,

Related Products